Millsboro in Sussex County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Grace United Methodist Church
On December 18, 1928, the trustees of the church, then known as “Grace Methodist Episcopal Church”, purchased this site from the State Board of Education. It had previously been the location of the Millsboro Public School. Construction of the present church was commenced in 1949. The building was formally opened on October 8, 1950.
Erected 2000 by The Delaware Public Archives. (Marker Number SC 136.)
Location. 38° 35.406′ N, 75° 17.412′ Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Millsboro DE 19966, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Ableman Homestead (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Home of John J. Williams (approx. 0.2 miles away); Saint Mark's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Town of Millsboro (approx. ¼ mile away); Indian River Hundred (approx. 0.3 miles away); Dickerson Chapel A.M.E. Church (approx. 1½ miles away); Godwin's School - District #190 (approx. 3.1 miles away); Hickory Hill Methodist Church (approx. 3½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Millsboro.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 20, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 324 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 24, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.