Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Neuville. Known as Albany
Glass House, later Hamilton
Glass Wks. Made bottles &
window glass. Closed 1815
Erected 1985 by Town of Guilderland.
Location. 42° 42′ N, 73° 54.732′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on Foundry Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6236 Foundry Road, Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Schoolcraft House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of Hamilton Union Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hamilton Glass House (approx. half a mile away); Farm of Evert Bancker (approx. one mile away); The Vale of Tawasentha (approx. 1.3 miles away); Battle of Normanskill (approx. 1.7 miles away); Guilderland Town Hall (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
More. Search the internet for Glass Works.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 17, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 607 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 17, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.