Jackson in Madison County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
First Presbyterian Church
Erected by Tennessee Historical Commission. (Marker Number 4D 51.)
Location. 35° 38.48′ N, 88° 49.7′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Tennessee, in Madison County. Marker is on North Highland Avenue (U.S. 45) south of Pine Tree Drive, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1573 N Highland Ave, Jackson TN 38301, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lambuth College (approx. 1.3 miles away); Merry High School (approx. 1.3 miles away); John Luther Jones (approx. 1.4 miles away); Lane College (approx. 1.5 miles away); In Memory Of Merry Boy (approx. 1.7 miles away); Camp Beauregard David Crockett (approx. 2 miles away); Andersons & Claytons Memorial (approx. 2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Jackson.
Also see . . . First Presbyterian Church of Jackson. (Submitted on January 5, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 2, 2012, by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 402 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 2, 2012, by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.