Darlington in Beaver County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Free Presbyterian Church
Erected by Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Beaver County (PA) Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation marker series.
Location. 40° 48.514′ N, 80° 25.304′ W. Marker is in Darlington, Pennsylvania, in Beaver County. Marker is at the intersection of Plumb Street and 1st Street, on the right when traveling north on Plumb Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Darlington PA 16115, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Darlington Borough (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Greersburg Academy (about 700 feet away); a different marker also named Greersburg Academy (about 700 feet away); Caughey's Mill (approx. 0.3 miles away); Thomas Sprott House First Permanent Structure of Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church (approx. half a mile away); Chartered In 1798 (approx. 0.8 miles away); McMinn Mill (approx. 1.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Darlington.
Also see . . . Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation. Marker Program (Submitted on January 20, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 20, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 381 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 20, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.