Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
The Site of Camp Worth
Location. 32° 45.446′ N, 97° 20.062′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is at the intersection of West Belknap Street (State Highway 347 Spur) and North Houston Street (Business U.S. 287), on the right when traveling west on West Belknap Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 W Belknap St, Fort Worth TX 76102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fort Worth (here, next to this marker); Site of the First Masonic Hall in Fort Worth (here, next to this marker); Tarrant County Criminal Courts Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Leonard Brothers Department Store (within shouting distance of this marker); First School (within shouting distance of this marker); 1784 Tarrant County 1815 (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct "The Stage Leaves From Here" (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fort Worth's First Telephone Exchange (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 354 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.