Palm Springs in Riverside County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
The Cork'n Bottle Building
Originally Simpson’s Radio & Frigidaire Company, the Cork’n Bottle occupied the building since 1950.
Erected 1996 by Palm Springs City Council. (Marker Number 31.)
Location. 33° 49.657′ N, 116° 32.803′ W. Marker is in Palm Springs, California, in Riverside County. Marker is on North Palm Canyon Drive (Business California Route 111) north of East Amado Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 344 North Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs CA 92262, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. General Telephone Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Dr. Smith / Dr. Peppers Office (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of First Community Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Lykken’s Department Store (approx. 0.2 miles away); Frances S. Stevens School Desert Inn (was approx. ¼ mile away but has been reported missing. ); Street Marker (approx. ¼ mile away); Welwood Murray Memorial Library (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Palm Springs.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 460 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. 3. submitted on April 4, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.