Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Baptist Church of Rockport
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1669.)
Location. 28° 2.386′ N, 97° 3.218′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker can be reached from Enterprise Boulevard west of North Live Oak Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Located at the west entrance near the flagpoles. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1515 N Live Oak St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Baldwin-Brundrett House (approx. half a mile away); Connie Hagar (approx. ¾ mile away); Rockport School (approx. ¾ mile away); Aransas County (approx. 0.8 miles away); Rockport (approx. 0.8 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Rockport (approx. 0.8 miles away); First National Bank of Rockport (approx. 0.9 miles away); Bracht House (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Also see . . . First Baptist Church of Rockport. (Submitted on March 20, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 19, 2012. This page has been viewed 548 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 19, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.