Anderson in Anderson County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
The Original Back Door Step
Flat Rock Union Church
Dedicated October 9, 1988
Flat Rock Presbyterian Church
Chartered November 10, 1888
Flat Rock Baptist Church
Chartered November 17, 1832
Location. 34° 25.617′ N, 82° 39.333′ W. Marker is in Anderson, South Carolina, in Anderson County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Flat Rock Road and Glen Eddie Road (South Carolina Highway 475), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 909 Flat Rock Road, Anderson SC 29624, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 10 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Flat Rock Cemetery Veterans Monument (within shouting distance of this marker); Dean / Dean's Station (approx. 2.6 miles away); Mountain Creek Baptist Church (approx. 3.8 miles away); New Silver Brook Veterans Monument (approx. 4.2 miles away); Orr Mill Cemetery (approx. 4.4 miles away); Westview Cemetery World War Casualties Memorial (approx. 4.4 miles away); Old Silverbrook Veterans Memorial (approx. In Honor and Remembrance (approx. 4.6 miles away); Mrs. J.D. Chapman (approx. 4.6 miles away); Anderson Boys' High School (approx. 4.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Anderson.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 19, 2012, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 519 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. submitted on April 19, 2012, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.