Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Lee Bros. Building - 1906
Erected 2006 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004 and Yerba Buena Chapter #1 E Clampus Vitus.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 38° 26.239′ N, 122° 43.236′ W. Marker is in Santa Rosa, California, in Sonoma County. Marker is at the intersection of Wilson Street and Fourth Street, on the right when traveling north on Wilson Street. Touch for map. Marker
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Santa Rosa Post Office and Federal Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Isaac De Turk 1843 - 1896 (approx. 0.3 miles away); Luther Burbank Home (approx. half a mile away); Luther Burbank's Garden (approx. half a mile away); Comstock House Restoration (approx. ¾ mile away); Santa Rosa Rural Cemetery (approx. 1½ miles away); Hogan Building (approx. 6.1 miles away); Cotati Downtown Plaza (approx. 7.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santa Rosa.
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
John Dolzadell was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was dedicated. Plaque wording by Loren A. Wilson.
— Submitted April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 543 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on July 26, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 2, 3. submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 4. submitted on April 23, 2012. 5. submitted on April 23, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.