Colquitt in Miller County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 100-1.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 10.303′ N, 84° 44.02′ W. Marker is in Colquitt, Georgia, in Miller County. Marker is on South 1st Street (Georgia Route 45) 0 miles north of College Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. The marker stands in front of the Miller County Courthouse. Marker is at or near this postal address: 155 South 1st Street, Colquitt GA 39837, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 18 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Miller County Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Centerville United Methodist Church (approx. 11.9 miles away); City of Donalsonville (approx. 12.6 miles away); Seminole County (approx. 12.7 miles away); Brinson / Simeon Brinson (approx. 14 miles away); Bainbridge Army Air Field (approx. 15.1 miles away); Three Notch Trail (approx. 17.3 miles away).
Categories. • Political Subdivisions •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 20, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 628 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 20, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.