Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Valatie in Columbia County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

First Presbyterian Church of Valatie

 
 
First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker image. Click for full size.
By Bill Coughlin, June 21, 2012
1. First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker
Inscription.
Congregation formed 1835
This edifice built 1878
Ogden & Wright, achitects

 
Erected by New York State Education Department.
 
Location. 42° 24.912′ N, 73° 40.596′ W. Marker is in Valatie, New York, in Columbia County. Marker is at the intersection of Church Street and High Street, on the right when traveling north on Church Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Valatie NY 12184, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Valatie World War I Monument (within shouting distance of this marker); Gov. Glynn Square (within shouting distance of this marker); Governor Martin H. Glynn Village Square (within shouting distance of this marker); Valatie Santa Claus Club (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Luke’s Lutheran Church (about 300 feet away); Welcome to Valatie (about 700 feet away); U.S. Hotel (about 700 feet away); Glynn Homestead (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Valatie.
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker image. Click for full size.
By Bill Coughlin, June 21, 2012
2. First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker
First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker image. Click for full size.
By Bill Coughlin, June 21, 2012
3. First Presbyterian Church of Valatie Marker
First Presbyterian Church of Valatie image. Click for full size.
By Bill Coughlin, June 21, 2012
4. First Presbyterian Church of Valatie
Marker can be seen in front of the church.
Second Plaque image. Click for full size.
By Bill Coughlin, June 21, 2012
5. Second Plaque
First
Presbyterian Church
Organized 1834

This plaque is located to the right of the front door of the chuch.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 22, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 338 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos:   1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 22, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Paid Advertisement