Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Concord in Contra Costa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
 

Bolla House

 
 
Bolla House Marker image. Click for full size.
Concord Historical Society, circa June 2012
1. Bolla House Marker
Inscription.
Concord Historical Landmark
Built in 1910

 
Erected 2005 by Concord Historical Society.
 
Location. 37° 58.826′ N, 122° 2.053′ W. Marker is in Concord, California, in Contra Costa County. Marker is on Bonifacio Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2289 Bonifacio Street, Concord CA 94520, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Alves House (within shouting distance of this marker); Neustaedter House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bibber House (about 400 feet away); Elworthy House (about 600 feet away); Barnett House (about 700 feet away); Dedicated to the Founders of Todos Santos (approx. ¼ mile away); Old Fire Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); Perry House (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Concord.
 
Regarding Bolla House. Located on the north side of Bonifacio Street, in mid block between Grant and East Street, the house is on property annexed to the City of Concord with Baldwin’s addition, and is within the North Todos Santos Heritage area.

Early property owners included Mary Freitas, and Hattie
The Bolla House image. Click for full size.
Concord Historical Society, circa June 2012
2. The Bolla House
Marker is visible to the left of the stairs.
and Harold Green. Miss Caroline L. Bolla, a member of a local farming family, and a telephone exchange operator, acquired the property in 1924, and held it for many years. The two-story wood-frame house was converted to office-commercial uses by the current owner.
 
Categories. Notable Buildings
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 6, 2012, by Concord Historical Society of Concord, California. This page has been viewed 436 times since then and 43 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on July 6, 2012, by Concord Historical Society of Concord, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement