Two Rivers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Luke Rectory
has been placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Location. 44° 9.018′ N, 87° 34.01′ W. Marker is in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker is on Jefferson Street south of 19th Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1814 Jefferson St, Two Rivers WI 54241, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Luke Convent (a few steps from this marker); St. Luke Catholic Church (a few steps from this marker); St. Luke School (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton School (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Galecki Building (about 600 feet away); Civil War Memorial (about 600 feet away); St. Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church (about 600 feet away); Ice Cream Sundae (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Two Rivers.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 236 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.