Livingston in Polk County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
1905 Courthouse Annex
Built in 1905
Listed in the
National Register of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Erected by Department of the Interior.
Location. 30° 42.623′ N, 94° 56.018′ W. Marker is in Livingston, Texas, in Polk County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of North Jackson Avenue and West Mill Street. Touch for map. The Courthouse Annex is in the southwest corner of the courthouse, with the marker facing the square. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 West Church Street, Livingston TX 77351, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Polk County (within shouting distance of this marker); Site of Old Andress Inn (was within shouting distance of this marker but has been reported missing. ); Polk County Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Polk County, C.S.A.. (within shouting distance of this marker); "Polk County Enterprise" (approx. 0.2 miles away); Early Indian Trails (approx. 0.2 miles away); Locomotive No. 5 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old City Cemetery (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Livingston.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 23, 2012, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. This page has been viewed 299 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 23, 2012, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.