Ici s’elevait Le Chapelle Saint Michel du Palais
(Here stood the Chapel Saint Michel of the Palace)
(English translation by Google Translate with modifications:)
Here stood the Chapel Saint Michel of the Palace
Philip Augustus was baptized in 1165 and installed • in 1210 the seat of the brotherhood of pilgrims from Mont Saint Michel • in 1470 Louis XI transferred the seat of the Order of St. Michael •
Location. 48° 51.305′ N, 2° 20.719′ E. Marker is in Paris, Île-de-France. Marker is on Boulevard du Palais. Touch for map. This marker is on Ile de la Cite. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4 Boulevard du Palais, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Sainte-Chapelle (within shouting distance of this marker); Libération de Paris (within shouting distance of this marker); Tribunal de Commerce (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); La Conciergerie (about 120 meters away); A Tous Les Français (about 210 meters away); André Perrin
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 1, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 321 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 1, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.