Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Watsonville in Santa Cruz County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
 

Judge Julius Lee House

 
 
Judge Julius Lee House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Barry Swackhamer, January 8, 2013
1. Judge Julius Lee House Marker
National Register #80000868
Inscription.
This property
The Judge Lee House
Built 1894

Has been placed on the
National Register
of Historic Places

By the United States
Department of the Interior

Second Marker:
Pajaro Valley
Historical Association
Landmark
Judge Julius Lee House
1894

W. H. Weeks, Architect

 
Erected by Pajaro Valley Historical Association.
 
Location. 36° 54.711′ N, 121° 45.271′ W. Marker is in Watsonville, California, in Santa Cruz County. Marker is on East Beach Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 128 East Beach Street, Watsonville CA 95076, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Men Die O Liberty That Thou Endurs (approx. 0.2 miles away); This Gun Was Used (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Lettunich Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Mansion House (approx. 0.2 miles away); A Year to Remember in Watsonville (approx. 0.2 miles away); Where Strawberries are Sweeter
Judge Julius Lee House Landmark Marker image. Click for full size.
By Barry Swackhamer, January 8, 2013
2. Judge Julius Lee House Landmark Marker
(approx. 0.2 miles away); Porter Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); The City of Watsonville (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Watsonville.
 
Categories. Notable Buildings
 
Judge Julius Lee House and Markers image. Click for full size.
By Barry Swackhamer, January 8, 2013
3. Judge Julius Lee House and Markers
Both markers are mounted on the front of the building.
The NRHP plaque is mounted to the left of the stairs and the Landmark marker is mounted to the right.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 22, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 301 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos:   1, 2, 3. submitted on January 22, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement