Woodway in McLennan County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Central Presbyterian Church
Erected 1994 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12537.)
Location. 31° 29.797′ N, 97° 13.447′ W. Marker is in Woodway, Texas, in McLennan County. Marker is on Sharon Drive south of Bryce Drive, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9191 Woodway Dr., Woodway TX 76712, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Elite Cafe (approx. 5.7 miles away); Brann-Davis Shootings (approx. 6.9 miles away); Gerald-Harris Shooting (approx. 6.9 miles away); The Waco Suspension Bridge (approx. 7.2 miles away); Jacob de Cordova (approx. 7.2 miles away); Waco Spring (approx. 7.2 miles away); a different marker also named The Waco Suspension Bridge (approx. 7.3 miles away); Going Up The Chisholm Trail (approx. 7.3 miles away).
More about this marker. Marker originally located at 1226 Washington Ave. in Waco and was relocated when congregation moved in 2004.
Also see . . . Central Presbyterian Church. (Submitted on March 14, 2013.)
Additional keywords. PCUSA
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 13, 2013, by Karen Groman of Waco, Texas. This page has been viewed 361 times since then and 16 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on March 13, 2013, by Karen Groman of Waco, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Wide shot of marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?