Berrien Springs in Berrien County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number S250.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 41° 57.44′ N, 86° 21.514′ W. Marker is in Berrien Springs, Michigan, in Berrien County. Marker is at the intersection of JN Andrews Boulevard and Old US 31 (Michigan Highway 139), on the right when traveling north on JN Andrews Boulevard. Touch for map. Marker is located at the northeast
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Berrien County Courthouse (approx. 1.1 miles away); Berrien Springs Courthouse (approx. 1.1 miles away); 1870 Berrien County Jail (approx. 1.1 miles away); Union Church and Cemetery (approx. 4.8 miles away); Morris Chapel Church (approx. 6.7 miles away); The Hogue House (approx. 7.1 miles away); Johnson Cemetery (approx. 8.2 miles away); Sumnerville Mounds / Sumnerville Cemetery (approx. 8.5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berrien Springs.
Also see . . . Andrews University Website. (Submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 418 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. 5, 6. submitted on July 11, 2015, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.