Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Calvary Episcopal Church
Erected 1923 by The Unseen Congregation.
Location. 40° 27.366′ N, 79° 55.345′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is at the intersection of Shady Avenue and Walnut Street, on the right when traveling north on Shady Avenue. Touch for map. Mounted to the west face of Calvary Episcopal Church in Pittsburgh's Shadyside section. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15206, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Sacred Heart Church (within shouting distance of this marker); The Highwood (approx. 0.2 miles away); Portal of Industry (approx. ¼ mile away); Suburban Catalyst (approx. ¼ mile away); Motor Square Garden (approx. 0.4 miles away); East Liberty Presbyterian Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. Peter's Evangelical and Reformed Church (approx. half a mile away); Forbes Road, 1758 (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Also see . . . Calvary Episcopal Church. (Submitted on May 4, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Communications •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 4, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 475 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 4, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.