Zurich in Zurich (district), Zurich (canton), Switzerland
Um die gasse zu verbreitern, liess Leuthold die häuser partiell abreissen.
Unter einbezung der erhaltenen rückwärtigen teile wurde 1826 die heutige häuserzeile mit klassizistisch gestalteten ladenfronten errichtet.
Unter denkmalschutz seit 1993
German–English translation by Google Translate
The medieval house whose oldest parts probably date from the 13th Century. 1824 the deer host Heinrich Leuthold purchased the house along with Neiderdorfstrasse 29, << mohrentanz >>, and no. 31, << blumengeschirr >>.
To widen the alley, Leuthold partially demolish the houses.
Einbezung obtained the rear parts of the current row of houses in 1826 (and rebuilt them) with inviting classically styled fronts.
Under monument protection since 1993
Location. 47° 22.483′ N, 8° 32.628′ E. Marker is in Zurich, Zurich (canton), in Zurich (district). Marker is at the intersection of Niederdorfstrasse and Schmidgasse, on the right when traveling south on Niederdorfstrasse Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Niederdorfstrasse 33, Zurich, Zurich (canton) 8001, Switzerland.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hirschen (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line in Zurich); Zur Sempacher Helbard (about 150 meters away); Hotel Limmathof (about 150 meters away in Zurich); Alte Landkutsche (about 180 meters away in Zurich); Judengasse (approx. 0.2 kilometers away in Zurich); Schwarzer Amboss (approx. 0.3 kilometers away in Zurich); Grave stone of Lucius Aelius Urbicus (approx. 0.3 kilometers away in Zurich); Lenin (approx. 0.3 kilometers away in Zurich). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Zurich.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 30, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 633 times since then and 77 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 30, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.