Gulfport in Pinellas County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Stetson University College of Law
Florida's First Law School
Erected 2004 by The Stetson University College of Law and the Florida Department of State. (Marker Number F-511.)
Location. 27° 45.419′ N, 82° 43.092′ W. Marker is in Gulfport, Florida, in Pinellas County. Marker is at the intersection of 61st Street South and 13th Avenue South, on the left when traveling north on 61st Street South. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1401 61st Street South, Saint Petersburg FL 33707, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. St. Bartholomew's Church (approx. 2.8 miles away); Panfilo de Narvaez (approx. 3 miles away); First Mass in Florida (approx. 3.1 miles away); St. Paul Catholic Church (approx. 4.6 miles away); "Pass-A-Grille" (approx. 4.9 miles away); S. H. Kress and Co. Building (approx. 4.9 miles away); St. Mary, Our Lady of Grace Church (approx. 4.9 miles away); First Settlement and Post Office (approx. 4.9 miles away).
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 10, 2018. This page originally submitted on August 27, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 350 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 27, 2013, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.