Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
The Inn River Bridge
Named after the first bridge across the River Inn, first mentioned in 1180, which also gave its name to the city. It also is part of the town coat-of-arms.
Erected by Stadt Innsbruck (City of Innsbruck).
Location. 47° 16.115′ N, 11° 23.46′ E. Marker is in Innsbruck, Tyrol. Marker is on Innbrücke just from Innrain. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Innsbruck, Tyrol 6020, Austria.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Old Town Armory/Barracks (within shouting distance of this marker); "Ottoburg" Castle (within shouting distance of this marker); Old Government Building (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); "Golden Eagle" (about 120 meters away); Goethe Stayed Here (about 120 meters away); The Speech (about 120 meters away); The Pecking- or Women’s Gate (about 120 meters away); Andreas Hofer (about 120 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Innsbruck.
More about this marker.
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 27, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 425 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 27, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.