Warrenton in Warren County, North Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1982 by North Carolina Division of Archives and History. (Marker Number E-14.)
Location. 36° 23.97′ N, 78° 9.29′ W. Marker is in Warrenton, North Carolina, in Warren County. Marker is on North Main Street (U.S. 401/158) north of East Macon Street (Business U.S. 158), on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 127 N Main St, Warrenton NC 27589, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John H. Kerr (within shouting distance of this marker); John A. Hyman (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jacob W. Holt (approx. 0.2 miles away); Warrenton Male Academy (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bragg Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); John Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Benjamin Hawkins (approx. 0.3 miles away); John White (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warrenton.
More about this marker. This marker is a replacement The original marker was erected in 1938.
Also see . . . North Carolina Highway Historical Marker Program website. (Submitted on October 21, 2013, by Kevin Vincent of Arlington, Virginia.)
Categories. • Arts, Letters, Music • Churches, Etc. • Politics •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 21, 2013, by Kevin Vincent of Arlington, Virginia. This page has been viewed 263 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 21, 2013, by Kevin Vincent of Arlington, Virginia. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.