Jamestown in Tuolumne County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Jamestown United Methodist Church
Deeded to Methodist Episcopal Church June 6, 1853 by James L. Stuart for 25 dollars.
Erected 1987 by Anona Parlor No. 164, Native Daughters of the Golden West, Jamestown.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 37° 57.171′ N, 120° 25.32′ W. Marker is in Jamestown, California, in Tuolumne County. Marker is on Seco Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 18193 Seco Street, Jamestown CA 95327, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ramirez – Preston Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); National Hotel (about 300 feet away); Jamestown (about 300 feet away); The Emporium – 1897 (about 400 feet away); Rocca Park (about 400 feet away); Community Hall / Jamestown Justice Court Jamestown Branch Jail (about 500 feet away); The Willow (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Jamestown.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 26, 2013, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 255 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 26, 2013, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.