Florence in Pinal County, Arizona — The American Mountains (Southwest)
C.D. Henry House
Considered one of the earliest fired-brick residences remaining in Florence, this structure is an excellent example of the Eastern architectural influence which symbolized a new era of buildings in Florence in the late Territorial Period.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Year Built: Circa 1889
144 South Willow
Erected 2013 by The Town of Florence and the Historic District Advisory Commission.
Location. 33° 1.822′ N, 111° 23.366′ W. Marker is in Florence, Arizona, in Pinal County. Marker is on South Willow Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 144 South Willow, Florence AZ 85132, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Elmer Coker House (about Harvey-Niemeyer House (about 700 feet away); Manuel Robles House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Denier & Richmond General Merchandise Store (approx. 0.2 miles away); Emma Monk Guild House (approx. 0.2 miles away); John Zellweger House (approx. 0.2 miles away); John P. Clum House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Florence Woman's Club (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Florence.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 16, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 319 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 16, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.