Fort Davis in Washington, District of Columbia — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 2
District of Columbia
Protected by Marcia Burns Chapter
Daughters of the American Revolution
Erected 1916 by Marcia Burns Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 52.345′ N, 76° 56.128′ W. Marker is in Fort Davis, District of Columbia, in Washington. Marker is on Southern Avenue, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4376 Southern Avenue Southeast, Washington DC 20019, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort DuPont (approx. ¼ mile away); Fort Davis (approx. 0.9 miles away); Woodlawn Cemetery (approx. 0.9 miles away); Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 3 (approx. one mile away); Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 1 (approx. one mile away); Fort Chaplin (approx. 1.1 miles away); Fort Mahan (approx. 1½ miles away); National Training School for Women and Girls/ Nannie Helen Burroughs (approx. 1.8 miles away).
Also see . . . Boundary Stones of the District of Columbia. (Submitted on April 21, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.)
Categories. • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on January 23, 2017. This page originally submitted on April 20, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 461 times since then and 42 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. submitted on April 20, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.