Farwell in Parmer County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1936 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 1575.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 34° 23.088′ N, 103° 2.41′ W. Marker is in Farwell, Texas, in Parmer County. Marker is at the intersection of 3rd Street and Avenue D, on the left when traveling south on 3rd Street. Touch for map. Marker is on west side of court house square. Marker is in this post office area: Farwell TX 79325, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Parmer County (within shouting distance of this marker); Near Route of the Coronado Expedition (within shouting distance of this marker); Hopping-Aldridge House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Clovis (approx. 2.3 miles away in New Mexico); Bovina United Methodist Church (approx. 12.6 miles away); Bovina Cemetery (approx. 12.8 miles away); Bovina (approx. 12.8 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 14, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 342 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 14, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.