Elsinore in Sevier County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Small plaque below
This monument was moved from the old church grounds on highway 89 to the present location on April 9, 2002.
Erected 1951 by Camp Belknap, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 160.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 38° 41.179′ N, 112° 8.89′ W. Marker is in Elsinore, Utah, in Sevier County. Marker is at the intersection of East 200 North and Center Street, on the right when traveling west on East 200 North. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Elsinore UT 84724, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Alma (later Monroe) 1864-1867 Camp Alma Relic Hall (approx. 3.9 miles away); Town of Joseph and Pioneer Log Cabin (approx. 5.5 miles away); Fort Omni – Richfield (approx. 6.5 miles away); Richfield Presbyterian Church and School (approx. 6.5 miles away); Academy Hall (approx. 6.5 miles away); Richfield Carnegie Library (approx. 6.7 miles away); Richfield Pioneers (approx. 6.9 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 25, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 225 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 25, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.