Eau Claire in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Christ Church Cathedral and Parish House
—City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission —
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Four
Erected 1984 by the City of Eau Claire Landmark Commission.
Location. 44° 48.544′ N, 91° 29.801′ W. Marker is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, in Eau Claire County. Marker is on East Lake Street west of South Farwell Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 510 South Farwell Street, Eau Claire WI 54701, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Schlegelmilch McDaniel (within shouting distance of this marker); Temple of Free Masonry (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old Abe of Co. C (about 800 feet away); Eau Claire County Courthouse Square (approx. 0.2 miles away); Eau Claire Public Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); City Hall (approx. ¼ mile away); John S. Owen House (approx. ¼ mile away); Dean-Griffin House (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Eau Claire.
Also see . . . Christ Church Cathedral. About the Cathedral. "Christ Church was founded in 1858, when Eau Claire was little more than a small logging community." (Submitted on July 21, 2014.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 21, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 282 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 21, 2014, by Keith L of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.