Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Alumni Hall / Chapel
Erected by Niagara University.
Location. 43° 8.274′ N, 79° 2.337′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker can be reached from Lewiston Road (New York State Route 104) 0.2 miles north of Hyde Park Boulevard (New York State Route 61). Touch for map. Marker is on the campus of Niagara University. There is no parking at the marker. Look for visitor parking
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Vincent's Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Clet Hall, Marillac Hall, Laboure Hall (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); In Memory of Thomas F. Hopkins (about 300 feet away); Lynch Hall (1927), O'Donoughue Hall (1909) (about 400 feet away); The Seminary of Our Lady of Angels (about 500 feet away); Bailo Hall (1992) (about 500 feet away); Dunleavy Hall (about 600 feet away); Varsity Village (1939), Timon Hall (1952) (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
Also see . . . Niagara University. (Submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 227 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.