Stafford in Genesee County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Staﬀord Village Four Corners
The Memorial Park is the site of an early stage coach tavern, 1804. National Register of Historic Places-1976.
Location. 42° 58.894′ N, 78° 4.424′ W. Marker is in Stafford, New York, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Road (New York State Route 5) and Transit Road, on the right when traveling east on Main Road. Touch for map. Marker is off the far end of the porch of the house on the southwest corner of the intersection. The road north from the intersection is NY 237 - Morganville Road. Marker is at or near this postal address: 6174 Main Road, Stafford NY 14143, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. East Boundary (within shouting distance of this marker); Memorial Honor Roll World War II (within shouting In Honor of Our Boys Who Served in the World War (within shouting distance of this marker); Pottery & Drain Tile Factory (approx. 1.6 miles away); Underground Railroad Route (approx. 3.4 miles away); Keeney House (approx. 4.1 miles away); The Steeple / The Church (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Jell-O Factory (approx. 4.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Stafford.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 5, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 304 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 5, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.