Near Kenton in Hardin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Six Points, Goshen Township
Old Sandusky Trail (Co. Rd. 265)
—Site of McGuiggin School —
Oh, blest are they who walk in love. They also walk with God above.
John R. Hastings / / / Stella E. Hastings
1891 -- 1977 / / / 1893 -- 1983
Erected by Hardin County Bicentennial Committee.
Location. 40° 39.478′ N, 83° 27.55′ W. Marker is near Kenton, Ohio, in Hardin County. Marker is at the intersection of Old Sandusky Trail (County Route 265) and County Route 120, on the right when traveling north on Old Sandusky Trail. Touch for map. marker is at the intersection of Co. Rds. 120, and 235 It is 1 mile N of St Rt 309 (old US 30 S), on the “Old Sandusky Trail”, ½ way between Pfeifer Station (Wheeler) and Marseilles this is the old portage between the Scioto River and Tymochtee Creek, a branch of the Sandusky River. Marker is at or near this postal address: 11000 County Road 265, Kenton OH 43326, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Wheeler Tavern (approx. 3.2 miles away); Old Sandusky Trail and Shawnee Ford (approx. 3.4 miles away); LaRue Veterans Memorial LaRue Veterans Memorial Column (approx. 5.9 miles away); Hardin County Veterans Memorial Park (approx. 6.1 miles away); Hardin County New Veterans Memorial (approx. 6.7 miles away); Jacob Parrott (approx. 6.8 miles away); Hardin County Ohio Civil War Soldier Monument (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kenton.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 20, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 24, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 304 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 26, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.