Alameda in Alameda County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
The home was acquired by Andrew and Susan McCormack on February 5, 1984. They replaced the damaged areas and proceeded to restore the home and convert its use from a single family home to a bed and breakfast inn.
Erected 2003 by Native Sons of the Golden West, Robert M. Rogers, Grand President and Halcyon-Alameda Parlor #47 NSGW.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 37° 45.533′ N, 122° 14.323′ W. Marker is in Alameda, California, in Alameda County. Marker is on Versailles Avenue, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. This marker location is three doors
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Clark Memorial Bench (approx. 0.4 miles away); Prehistoric Indian Mound (approx. 0.4 miles away); Alameda’s First Church (approx. half a mile away); Alameda City Hall (approx. 0.6 miles away); Alameda City Hall, 1895-96 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Historic Alameda High School (approx. 0.6 miles away); Alameda Lodge No. 1015 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Meyers House (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Alameda.
Also see . . . One of a kind: Webster House in Alameda. This is from the real estate pages but there are some interesting tidbits tucked throughout the article. (Submitted on November 15, 2014, by James King of San Miguel, California.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 15, 2014, by James King of San Miguel, California. This page has been viewed 315 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 15, 2014, by James King of San Miguel, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.