“O! say can you see...”
Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Trail
Experience the Trail
• Drive through rural landscapes and historic communities
• Paddle or cruise waterways where British and American troops once traveled
• Witness battles at reenactment events
• View the original Star-Spangled Banner flag and visit the house where it was made
• Hike or bike trails with stops at historic sites and scenic overlooks.
Plan your Adventure-Download the free Chesapeake Explorer App or visit www.starspangled trail.net or www.nps.gov/stsp
Erected by National Park Service-United States Department of the Interior.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Star Spangled Banner National Historic Trail marker series.
Location. 39° 29.814′ N, 76° 13.902′ W. Marker is in Aberdeen, Maryland, in Harford County. Marker is on Interstate 95. Touch for map. The marker is located at the I-95 rest stop. Marker is in this post office area: Aberdeen MD 21001, United States of America.
Other nearby markers.
Categories. • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 2, 2015, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 369 times since then and 31 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 2, 2015, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.