Bellefontaine in Logan County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Neighborhood Playground from National Philanthropist
—One of Many, Throughout the Nation —
dedicated forever to the plays of children, the development of youth, and the recreation of all
“The gift of land is the gift Eternal”
Erected 1923 by Harmon Foundation.
Location. 40° 21.728′ N, 83° 46.419′ W. Marker is in Bellefontaine, Ohio, in Logan County. Marker is on West Columbus Avenue, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. marker is next to the Columbus Avenue sidewalk, on the south edge of the park. Marker is at or near this postal address: 920 W Columbus Ave, Bellefontaine OH 43311, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lewis R. Ratleff Park (approx. 0.3 miles away); Free Servicemen's Canteen, 1942-1946 (approx. half a mile away); The Railroad in Logan County (approx. 0.6 miles away); Powell Park, the Old Burial Ground (approx. 0.6 miles away); General Robert Patterson Kennedy (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Home of Blue Jacket (approx. 0.7 The First Concrete Street in America (approx. ¾ mile away); George Washington Memorial Tree (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bellefontaine.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 23, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 409 times since then and 47 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on February 23, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.