Ogden in Weber County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Ogden Union Depot
Utah Historic Site
Original building, completed in 1889, destroyed by fire in 1923.
Present building constructed 1924 on the original foundation.
Architects: John & Donald Parkinson of Los Angeles
Marker placed 1973.
Erected 1973 by Division of State History. (Marker Number N-53.)
Location. 41° 13.255′ N, 111° 58.772′ W. Marker is in Ogden, Utah, in Weber County. Marker is on Wall Avenue near 25th Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2501 Wall Avenue, Ogden UT 84401, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ogden City Wall (a few steps from this marker); French Boxcar (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Major Drug Company (about 800 feet away); Nicholas Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Belmont Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); Watkins Grocery and Cranshaw Photography (approx. 0.2 miles away); Harry Jordanís Cigar Shop (approx. ľ mile away); Utah Trunk Factory (approx. ľ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ogden.
Also see . . . Union Station (Ogden, Utah) - Wikipedia. Although Union Station no longer (Submitted on February 24, 2015, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California.)
Categories. • Railroads & Streetcars •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 24, 2015, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 216 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 24, 2015, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.