Marshall Heights in Washington, District of Columbia — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 1
District of Columbia
Protected by Sarah Franklin Chapter
Daughters of the American Revolution
Erected 1916 by The Sarah Franklin Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 52.961′ N, 76° 55.339′ W. Marker is in Marshall Heights, District of Columbia, in Washington. Marker is on Southern Avenue Southeast south of D Street Southeast, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Near the corner of the wall around the National Capitol Hebrew Cemetery. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5629 Southern Avennue Southeast, Capitol Heights MD 20743, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Woodlawn Cemetery (approx. 0.8 miles away); Original Federal Boundary Stone East (approx. one mile away); Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 2 Watts Going On (approx. one mile away); Fort Chaplin (approx. one mile away); William Sidney Pittman and Portia Washington Pittman House Site (approx. one mile away in Maryland); A Day at the Picture Show (was approx. 1.1 miles away but has been reported missing. ); Butterflies (approx. 1.1 miles away).
Categories. • Man-Made Features •
More. Search the internet for Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 1.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 15, 2019. This page originally submitted on April 17, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 318 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. submitted on April 17, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.