Castalian Springs in Sumner County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Erected by Tennessee Historical Commision. (Marker Number 3B 7.)
Location. 36° 23.85′ N, 86° 20.5′ W. Marker is in Castalian Springs, Tennessee, in Sumner County. Marker is on Hartsville Pike west of Harsh Lane, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Castalian Springs TN 37031, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Cragfont (approx. half a mile away); Ziegler's Station (approx. 1.1 miles away); Bledsoe's Fort and Monument (approx. 1.3 miles away); Wynnewood (approx. 1.4 miles away); Thomas Sharpe Spencer Memorial (approx. 1.5 miles away); Bledsoe's Lick (approx. 1.5 miles away); General William Hall (approx. 1.7 miles away); Hawthorne Hill (approx. 2.5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Castalian Springs.
Also see . . . Cragfont, Highway 25, Gallatin, Sumner County, TN. The Historic American Buildings Survey record for the Cragfont property. Includes 8 pages of notes on the property that were compiled in 1936. (Submitted on September 7, 2013.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 6, 2013, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 331 times since then and 30 times this year. Last updated on May 5, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 6, 2013, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. 4, 5. submitted on September 7, 2013. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.