Frankfort in Franklin County, Kentucky — The American South (East South Central)
First Presbyterian Church
Erected 1975 by Kentucky Historical Society, Kentucky Department of Transportation. (Marker Number 1540.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Kentucky Historical Society marker series.
Location. 38° 11.976′ N, 84° 52.807′ W. Marker is in Frankfort, Kentucky, in Franklin County. Marker is on West Main Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 416 West Main Street, Frankfort KY 40601, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Crittenden House / An Eminent Statesman (within shouting distance of this marker); Garrard/Crittenden House (within shouting distance of this marker); Liberty Hall / John Brown (1757-1837) (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Macklin House First Methodist Church (about 400 feet away); Emily Thomas Tubman House (about 400 feet away); The Church of the Ascension (about 400 feet away); Morehead House (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Frankfort.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 15, 2015, by Dave Knoch of Scott County, Kentucky. This page has been viewed 232 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 15, 2015, by Dave Knoch of Scott County, Kentucky. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.