Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Land Title Building
Erected 1977 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 3030.)
Location. 32° 45.291′ N, 97° 19.836′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is at the intersection of 4th Street and Commerce Street (Business U.S. 287), on the right when traveling west on 4th Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 155 E 4th St, Fort Worth TX 76102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Opera Houses & Theaters (within shouting distance of this marker); Grand Hotels (within shouting distance of this marker); Blackstone Hotel (about 400 feet away, measured in a Gamblers & Gunfights (about 400 feet away); Amon G. Carter, Sr. (1879-1955) (about 500 feet away); Plaza Hotel Building (about 500 feet away); Morris and Conn Buildings (about 500 feet away); Site of the Fort Worth Medical College (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2015, by Renee' Lasswell of Austin, Texas. This page has been viewed 175 times since then and 49 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 3, 2015, by Renee' Lasswell of Austin, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A photo of the marker and the surrounding area in context. • Can you help?