Auburn in Cayuga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
David Munson Osborne Memorial City Hall
Memorial City Hall
Opened 1930- Henry Shepley, architect.
Donated by Helen Osborne Storrow
and Emily Osborne Harris
in memory of their father, D.M. Osborne.
Location. 42° 55.799′ N, 76° 33.955′ W. Marker is in Auburn, New York, in Cayuga County. Marker is at the intersection of South Street (New York State Route 34) and Lincoln Street, on the right when traveling north on South Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 24 South Street, Auburn NY 13021, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Memorial to Cayuga County Soldiers and Sailors (within shouting distance of this marker); William H. Seward (within shouting distance of this marker); Alexis De Tocqueville (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named William H. Seward (about 500 feet away); Dedicated to the Memory of William H. Seward (approx. 0.2 miles away); In Memory of Harriet Tubman (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cayuga County Court House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cayuga County (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Auburn.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 9, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 179 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on September 9, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.