Goldthwaite in Mills County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Mills County Courthouse
Erected 2002 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 12916.)
Location. 31° 26.995′ N, 98° 34.175′ W. Marker is in Goldthwaite, Texas, in Mills County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Fourth Street and Fisher Street (U.S. 183). Touch for map. Marker is mounted next to the main (north) entrance to the Mills County Courthouse. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1011 4th St, Goldthwaite TX 76844, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Confederate Veterans Memorial of Mills County (a few steps Mills County (within shouting distance of this marker); The Old Town Well (within shouting distance of this marker); Mills County Jail (within shouting distance of this marker); The Goldthwaite Eagle (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Mills County State Bank (about 300 feet away); Dam and Well (approx. 0.3 miles away); Mills County World War II and Korea-Vietnam Memorial (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Goldthwaite.
Also see . . . Mills County Courthouse. A page from the Texas Historical Commission on the 2011 restoration of the courthouse. (Submitted on October 21, 2015.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 21, 2015, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 213 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 21, 2015, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.