Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Murfreesboro in Rutherford County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
 

Haynes Museum

 
 
Haynes Museum Marker image. Click for full size.
By Sandra Hughes, August 25, 2015
1. Haynes Museum Marker
Inscription. This is the oldest structure to the grounds. It was built circa 1870s as a cotton warehouse. Covering a variety of themes, the exhibits trace life in this Southern community from 1776-1876.
 
Location. 35° 50.636′ N, 86° 23.839′ W. Marker is in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, in Rutherford County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of South Front Street and Hickerson Drive. Touch for map. Marker is located the outer wall of the Haynes Museum in the Cannonsburgh Village. Marker is at or near this postal address: 312 South Front Street, Murfreesboro TN 37129, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. L & N Caboose (here, next to this marker); Williamson Chapel (a few steps from this marker); Rawlins Tractor Shed (within shouting distance of this marker); Stones River Region Car Club, AACA (within shouting distance of this marker); Rio Mill (within shouting distance of this marker); Leeman House (within shouting distance of this marker); One-Room Schoolhouse (within shouting distance of this marker); University House (within shouting distance of this marker). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Murfreesboro.
 
Categories. Industry & Commerce
 
Haynes Museum image. Click for full size.
By Sandra Hughes, August 25, 2015
2. Haynes Museum
Farm equipment in the Haynes Museum image. Click for full size.
By Sandra Hughes, August 25, 2015
3. Farm equipment in the Haynes Museum
Carriage inside the Haynes Museum image. Click for full size.
By Sandra Hughes, August 25, 2015
4. Carriage inside the Haynes Museum
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 16, 2015, by Sandra Hughes of Killen, Usa. This page has been viewed 103 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos:   1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 16, 2015, by Sandra Hughes of Killen, Usa. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement