Carrollton in Carroll County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Court House Bell
Carroll County Courthouse
when building was erected 1902-1903
Removed in 1953 -- Erected this location
as a historical landmark in 1970
by the County Court.
Erected 1970 by Carroll County Court.
Location. 39° 21.459′ N, 93° 29.826′ W. Marker is in Carrollton, Missouri, in Carroll County. Marker is at the intersection of Folger Street and Washington Street, on the right when traveling south on Folger Street. Touch for map. Marker and bell are on the Carroll County Sheriff's Office grounds. Marker is at or near this postal address: 106 South Folger Street, Carrollton MO 64633, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 16 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. General James Shields (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named General James Shields (approx. 1.9 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 1.9 miles away); The Lewis and Clark Expedition Across Missouri (approx. 10 miles away); Port of Waverly (approx. 10 miles away); Gen. Joseph O. Shelby Park (approx. 10.3 miles away); Santa Fe Trail (approx. 15.4 miles away).
Also see . . . Carroll County, Missouri, Sheriff's Department. (Submitted on November 23, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Communications • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 23, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 215 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 23, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.