Port Townsend in Jefferson County, Washington — The American West (Northwest)
Donated Dec 1, 1986, by the DeLeo Family, residents of Port Townsend since 1883.
Erected by DeLeo Family.
Location. 48° 6.969′ N, 122° 45.161′ W. Marker is in Port Townsend, Washington, in Jefferson County. Marker is at the intersection of Water Street and Monroe Street, on the right when traveling west on Water Street. Touch for map. It is at the corner of the American Legion post. Marker is in this post office area: Port Townsend WA 98368, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Haller Fountain (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bell Tower (approx. ľ mile away); Fire Bell Tower (approx. 0.3 miles away); Kuhn Building (approx. 0.3 miles away); Guarding the Entrance to Puget Sound – Coast Artillery Corps (approx. 4Ĺ miles away); The Crockett Blockhouse (approx. 5.4 miles away); Ebey Blockhouse (approx. 6.2 miles away); Sunnyside (approx. 6Ĺ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Port Townsend.
Categories. • Exploration •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 7, 2015, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio. This page has been viewed 182 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 7, 2015, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.