Amarillo in Potter County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
H. B. Sanborn House
This is now one of the oldest houses in City of Amarillo.
Erected 1971 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 2312.)
Location. 35° 12.037′ N, 101° 50.762′ W. Marker is in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County. Marker is at the intersection of South Madison Street and SW 14th Avenue, on the right when traveling south on South Madison Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1311 South Madison Street, Amarillo TX 79101, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Juan de Padilla (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Mary's Academy (approx. 0.2 miles away); Alice Victoria Ghormley Curtis House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Old First Baptist Church Polk Street Schools (approx. 0.4 miles away); Shuford-Killough House (approx. half a mile away); The Bivins Home (approx. half a mile away); Herring-Crudgington House (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Amarillo.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 15, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 224 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 15, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.