Buffalo in Erie County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Westminster Presbyterian Church
established by Jesse Ketchum.
Sept. 3, 1854 - Church organized by
Westminster Presbyterian Society.
Sept. 22, 1859 - Sanctuary dedicated
on this site.
Erected 1979 by Westminster Presbyterian Church, Buffalo & Erie County Historical Society.
Location. 42° 54.221′ N, 78° 52.375′ W. Marker is in Buffalo, New York, in Erie County. Marker is on Delaware Avenue (New York State Route 384) 0.1 miles south of Summer Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 724 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY 14209, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Guide Board Road (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Wilcox Mansion (about 700 feet away); Toni Sisti Park (about 800 feet away); Temple Beth Zion (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Religious Body in Buffalo (approx. half a mile away); Sisters of Charity Hospital (approx. half a mile away); Second Home of the Medical School (approx. half a mile away); Coit House (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Buffalo.
More about this marker.
Also see . . . Westminster Presbyterian Church - Buffalo as an Architectural Museum. (Submitted on March 11, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 11, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 172 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on March 11, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.