Dalhart in Dallam County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. James Church
Consecrated on January 8, 1911, in first episcopal act of the Rt. Rev. E. A. Temple, Bishop of the North Texas Missionary District.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark
Erected 1966 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 5035.)
Location. 36° 3.492′ N, 102° 31.305′ W. Marker is in Dalhart, Texas, in Dallam County. Marker is at the intersection of Denver Avenue and East 8th Street, on the right when traveling north on Denver Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is on the southeast corner. Marker is in this post office area: Dalhart TX 79022, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 6 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Dalhart Army Air Field (approx. 0.2 miles away); James R. Fox, Jr. (approx. ¼ mile away); Dallam County Courthouse (approx. ¼ mile away); Texas Sesquicentennial (approx. ¼ mile away); Dallam County (approx. 2.7 miles away); Hartley County (approx. 12.4 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 22, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 212 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 22, 2016, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.