Marlboro in Monmouth County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old St. Gabrielís Church
Erected by Marlboro Township Historic Commission.
Location. 40° 20.257′ N, 74° 13.772′ W. Marker is in Marlboro, New Jersey, in Monmouth County. Marker is on Newman Springs Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Marlboro NJ 07746, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Old Brick Reformed Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Montrose School House (c. 1812) (approx. 2.6 miles away); Capt. Joshua Huddy (approx. 2.8 miles away); Colts Neck War Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away); Pvt. Michael Field (approx. 2.8 miles away); Poetís Grave (approx. 3.7 miles away); Philip Morin Freneau (approx. 3.7 miles away); Karl Jansky Radio Astronomy Monument (approx. 4 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 10, 2016, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 138 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 10, 2016, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.