Fenton in Genesee County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Saint Jude's Episcopal Church
Erected 1999 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L2019.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 47.546′ N, 83° 42.304′ W. Marker is in Fenton, Michigan, in Genesee County. Marker is at the intersection of South Leroy Street and East Elizabeth Street, on the left when traveling south on South Leroy Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 106 East Elizabeth Street, Fenton MI 48430, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1838 Judge Daniel LeRoy's Law Office (within shouting distance of this Dibbleville Business District II (within shouting distance of this marker); 1837-Riggs Hotel (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1889 A.J. Phillips Work Office (about 600 feet away); 1834 Clark Dibble Settlement (about 700 feet away); 1840 Grindstone from Fenton Mills (about 800 feet away); Fenton United Methodist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Fenton House (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fenton.
Also see . . . Our History - St. Jude's Episcopal Church. (Submitted on May 20, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 20, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 205 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 20, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.